Wednesday 17 February 2010

Sorry :(

Hey fellow Harbingers!

Sorry I can't make it to thursdays session, like I said, it's my girlfriends 20th and it was really important to her that I was here. Hate to be the first one to bail :(

Regardless, if someone could either text,e-mail or post on the blog what was decided at thursdays meeting, that would be great as I dont want to be out of the loop. Let me know what people are doing and if there's anything you guys need of me for monday. Hollenbauer looks great mat and I've commented the upload with my thoughts even tho I pretty much just agree with mike and Ant. Anyhoo, keep it touch homies and i'll see ya'll monday!


Make the world suffer! :P


[edit] Forgot to say it was Beau...as if you didn't know already.

2 comments:

  1. Alright beau! dont worry about it, i hope you have a great time:D ill write a post on here of what was decided based around the meeting tomorrow so your kept informed! and yeah ill let you know what needs doing. see you monday matey!
    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, it's all about mike! Hollenbauer is his baby, not mine ;)

    Mat

    ReplyDelete